This market report takes a look at the direct carrier billing landscape in Asia: Indonesia, Pakistan, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Taiwan, Cambodia and Singapore.
In the report below, we have profiled the digital ecosystem and demographics of each of the major Asian markets. We have additionally included internal data from Fortumo, sharing information on what carrier billing solutions look like in the country, as well as data on user spending behavior.
Here is the full list of data included for each of the ten countries profiled:
- Demographics: population of the country, median age, localization requirements
- Economy: GNI per capita, bank account access, debit and credit card ownership, taxation, currency exchange rate
- Telecommunications: mobile phone and smartphone ownership, mobile broadband access, prepaid SIM market share, telco market shares, GSMA Mobile Connectivity Index Score, platforms used to access digital content
- Marketing: Google Play cost-per-install (CPI) as compared to the US market
- Merchant deployments: list of leading digital merchants partnered with telcos in the country for carrier billing or bundling (pictured also above)
- Carrier billing data: monthly median revenue per user, transaction volume change, carrier billing popularity for digital content purchases, price point distribution, user spend distribution
Leave your contact details below and you’ll get access to the Asia market report immediately.