This report gives an overview of the direct carrier billing landscape in Central & Eastern Europe. The following countries are included in the report: Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary, Belarus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovakia.
For each country, you will find the following data in the report:
- Demographics: average population, median age, income
- Telecommunications: phone ownership, data speeds, GSMA’s mobile connectivity rankings, telco profiles
- Payment infrastructure data: bank account access, credit and debit card ownership
- Carrier billing data: median revenue per user, spend distribution by transaction values, user distribution by monthly spend, popularity of carrier billing as a payment method
The data is aggregated across more than 500 merchants using the Boku and Fortumo platforms, giving a broad overview into consumer behavior with carrier billing:
- How much are consumers spending using carrier billing?
- What pricing do other digital content merchants use with carrier billing?
- How does the distribution of transactions look like?
As a result, this report should be useful to any digital content merchant in assessing how to adjust user acquisition and pricing strategies for Central & Eastern Europe.
Enter your contact details below and download the report immediately!