Where can I find the service secret to calculate my web payment signature? How do I compose a reporting API request? How to search for an end-user transaction on my Fortumo Dashboard?
These are some questions merchants getting started with Fortumo ask us on a daily basis. Fortunately all the answers can be found in Fortumo’s Developer Portal.
Our Developers Portal does not only provide technical documentation for integrating Fortumo payments but also other topics related to launching and keeping carrier billing running for your web or mobile service. Head over there if you want to find out how to:
- Select the right Fortumo payment product best suits your needs
- Set up your payment service quickly
- Integrate payments into your web or mobile service
- Test payments to make sure they work in your service or app
- Best display carrier billing as a payment method to your end-users
- Provide compliance materials so your services get approved as quickly as possible
- Implement Fortumo’s Reporting API to streamline your business intelligence
- Navigate the Fortumo Dashboard to view your services, revenue etc.
Before starting integration of Fortumo payment products, we highly recommend to read through the Developers Portal - this will save you time afterwards and you might uncover many helpful ideas on how to maximize your revenue with carrier billing.
Didn’t find an answer to some question about Fortumo in the Developers Portal? Leave a note in the comments section below and we’ll make sure to include the answer in our portal.