We are excited to be publishing yet another market report, this time focusing on the Middle Eastern and North African regions.
The countries covered in this report are ones where Fortumo provides direct carrier billing services: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.
MENA is a very diverse region and economic well-being, access to online payments and user spending can differ ten-fold even in neighboring countries. This report aims to help merchants understand these differences and fine-tune their content and monetization strategy to maximize revenue from each market.
Data in the report has been gathered from public sources and Fortumo’s internal payments data from our cross-platform mobile payments solution. In the report we provide an overview of:
- Access to payments: comparison of credit card, debit card, mobile and smartphone penetration
- Payment behavior (average revenue per paying user and average transaction sizes) in each market
- Devices and languages used by paying users
- Design and content considerations that should be accounted for in the MENA region
- Overview of the mobile operators & share of prepaid SIM card users in each market
- Overview of churn rates and user loyalty
Enter your contact details below, click "Download Now" and you will be able to download the market report immediately.