Another month over and it’s time to recap the biggest payments, e-commerce, digital content and gaming stories of the month! Check out the overview below and don’t forget to download our latest market report on Latin America, as well as the infographic on deployment of carrier billing by the world’s leading digital companies.
In addition to the monthly news, KPCB's Internet Trends Report is also compulsory reading for anyone working in the digital industry.
- PwC: 2017 Telecommunications Trends
- Dazeinfo: Apple, Samsung Lose Their Mojo As Chinese Trio Gains Smartphone Market Share
- Silicon: Nokia 3310 Is Out Now For £49.99: Hands-On With The Retro Mobile Reboot
- YourStory: India macro and consumption
- Silicon: Google Gives All Developers Access To Android Instant Apps SDK
- TheNextWeb: FinTech In Afrika is much more than just mobile money and remittances
- Indian Express: After demonetisation: As cash comes in, digital deals show sharp dip
- Mobey Forum: European Digital Wallet Landscape
- Bloomberg: Airbnb Looks to Latin America, Now Its Fastest-Growing Market
- EndGadget: Uber really wants to be your one-stop transit app
- Medianama: Netflix begins directly peering with large Internet exchange in India
- Business Insider: Pandora stock is soaring following a report that SiriusXM is in talks to buy it
- BBC: Universal agrees deal to stream on China's Tencent's services