We have some fantastic news to share with Windows 8 developers. Starting from today until May 31st 2013, every developer that integrates our payments solution into their application sold in the Windows Store will receive six months of commission-free payments from Fortumo.
Fortumo’s payment solution integrates seamlessly into Windows 8 applications, providing a familiar and easy-to-use interface for users. Making payments only requires the user to have a mobile phone and no additional registration is required. This fast, easy payment process gives better conversion rates and opportunities to make additional profit from your applications.
Developers can add mobile payments to any Windows 8 app, including those running on Windows RT and Microsoft Surface tablets. Fortumo payments for Windows 8:
- works in almost 80 countries; supports payments for single items, virtual currencies and non-consumable items;
- has built-in volume discounts and all the other features that game and app developers on other platforms have grown used to;
- is localized into 32 languages;
- supports over 45 different currencies;
- as seen from the screenshots, has Windows 8 Modern design, popularly known as Metro UI.
The six month commission-free payment period will activate once the payment solution is enabled on your app in Windows Store. Since we don’t ask developers for any upfront fees, this means you can try it out before implementation in your live app.
Ready to make more money on Windows 8? Start with your six month commission-free period here.
If you’re interested in expanding your payment coverage through carrier billing, please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you: