We are a team of talented and young people passionate about our products that are used by millions of people globally. Together we aim to get things done without bureaucracy and we enjoy doing it from a flexible and comfy, yet professional and engaging work environment.
Now we're looking for a Operations Specialist to join us on our mission.
You'll be working alongside international and fun colleagues and founders at one of the most global technology companies in Estonia. Everyone at Fortumo has a strong sense of commitment and ownership. We don't expect you to know everything from the beginning but we do want you to want to learn and grow with us. You'll be given the chance to actively shape our future success while helping our customers to grow their businesses from every corner of the world. If you believe in getting things done, you'll fit right in.
You’ll be part of our Connectivity and Carrier Relations team focusing on maintaining and expanding our Mobile Operator integrations portfolio consisting of 120 billing partners and mobile operators across 95 countries. Your tasks will include:
- managing and implementing changes in tight cooperation with other teams
- solving ongoing issues and incidents with connectivity partners
- performing monitoring activities to keep payment processing healthy and efficient
- ensuring good and sustainable relations with our billing partners and mobile operators
- coordinating and leading new billing provider's integration projects
- assisting commercial teams in onboarding new merchants
We really want you to:
- hold a degree in IT or Economics
- have great analytical skills and attention to detail
- demonstrate good B2B communication and negotiation skills
- be strong with numbers and using spreadsheet software
- handle stress and high workloads with poise and ease
- take initiative, work independently and efficiently without close supervision
- be results-oriented and hardworking
- be fluent in written and spoken English
It would be a plus if you:
- speak another foreign language
- have previous experience with databases and backoffice systems
- have previous experience in web or software development
- have previous experience with statistical or analytical software
We offer you:
- loads of possibilities to grow personally and professionally
- personal impact to change the future of mobile payments while working together with the leading companies of the industry
- cozy working environment at our office in Tartu
- frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team
- competitive compensation package recognizing your performance and accomplishments
If you are the one who's getting things done and want to grow with us, apply by February 20th.