We are a team of talented and young people passionate about our products that are used by millions of people globally. Together we aim to get things done without bureaucracy and we enjoy doing it from a flexible and comfy, yet professional and engaging work environment.
You'll be working alongside international and fun colleagues and founders at one of the most global technology companies in Estonia. Everyone at Fortumo has a strong sense of commitment and ownership. We don't expect you to know everything from the beginning but we do want you to want to learn and grow with us. You'll be given the chance to actively shape our future success while helping our customers to grow their businesses from every corner of the world. If you believe in getting things done, you'll fit right in.
This role is all about products and delivering value to leading gaming, social and digital companies in the world.
- Half of your time goes to managing dedicated focus products: planning the roadmap, co-ordinating the work with different engineering teams, gathering requirements and holding the product vision.
- Other half contains working directly with Fortumo customers, helping them to do payment product integrations, and working with Fortumo business people. You will be helping business people out with data and technical analyses for different business opportunities and new product ideas.
- In addition, you need to identify the needs different teams have, develop requirements, define the scope of work that solves the problem and manage the project execution across different teams. It means you have to be ready to work on multiple short- and long-term projects at the same time, manage customers' and internal stakeholders' expectations and deliver the best solutions on time.
We really want you to
- enjoy tackling the technical challenges that come with big-scale products
- have at least 2 years of experience either as an IT project manager, analyst or product manager
- have comprehensive knowledge of agile software development methods
- have a skill and will to work on multiple products and projects at the same time
- have the ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyse, and document information
- have the ability to transfer business requirements into the form of user stories
- have the ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels
- hold a degree in IT or Economics
- be fluent in English
We offer you
- loads of possibilities to grow personally and professionally
- personal impact to change the future of mobile payments while working together with the leading companies of the industry
- cozy working environment at our office in Tartu
- frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team
- competitive compensation package recognizing your performance and accomplishments
If you are the one who’s getting things done and want to grow with us, apply by February 14th!