expired to Apply
Fortumo enables people to pay for digital content and services on their phone bill. For our customers including Google, Spotify, and Amazon, this opens up the opportunity to collect payments from 4 billion people across the world without a credit card.
We are a close-knit team of experienced people who want to constantly grow and learn from each other. Together, we are building a platform that serves a business-critical role for some of the world’s largest digital entertainment companies.
Your job at Fortumo will be to build and maintain strong relationships with our bundling clients and manage coordinating day-to-day work of project delivery and operational excellence for leading streaming and VOD providers. In this role, you will be our bundling providers’ trusted advisor, identifying and addressing their technical concerns, requests, and aligning their priorities, projects, and problems by working closely with internal teams (e.g. different bundling teams, connectivity and customer support).
As a part of our Account Management Team, this role is all about communicating and supporting our bundling clients.
As Bundling Technical Account Manager, you will:
• build strong customer relationships (this also includes leading day-to-day operational meetings and preparing and leading the quarterly business reviews), especially with key stakeholders and manage their expectations
• work closely with our internal teams, bundling clients and telco partners where you are the key stakeholder coordinating project launches on timely manner
• evaluate merchant needs to suggest improvement areas for the program, additional features, etc.
• track account performance (incl. service disruptions) using data and metrics to proactively drive improvements
• take ownership of all technical initiatives for designated bundling merchants incl. coordinating the day-to-day operational support
• work closely with internal teams (e.g. bundling project owners, ops and engineering teams) assuring that customer issues are being resolved and prioritised accordingly
• establish best practices for your designated bundling customer programs (incl. project mapping, reporting, workflows with relevant internal teams, etc.)