15 days to Apply
We are a team of talented people passionate about our products that are used by millions of people globally. Together we aim to get things done without bureaucracy and we enjoy doing it from a flexible and comfy, yet professional and engaging work environment. Now we’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join us on our mission. You’ll be working alongside international and fun colleagues at one of the most global technology companies in Estonia, supporting partners like Amazon, Google, Spotify, Tencent, Epic Games. Everyone at Fortumo has a strong sense of commitment and ownership. We don’t expect you to know everything from the beginning but we do want you to want to learn and grow with us. You’ll be given the chance to actively shape our future success while helping our customers grow their businesses from every corner of the world. If you believe in getting things done, you’ll fit right in.
Your job at Fortumo will be to build and maintain strong relationships with our merchants and manage coordinating day-to-day work of project delivery and operational excellence for industry-leading companies like Spotify, Epic Games, Tencent, Google, and many others. In this role, you will be our partners' trusted advisor, identifying and addressing their technical concerns, requests, and aligning their priorities, projects, and problems by working closely with internal teams (e.g. connectivity, product, finance, customer support, and account management).
As a Technical Account Manager, you will:
• build strong customer relationships with your portfolio merchants (this also includes leading day-to-day operational meetings and preparing/leading the quarterly business reviews), especially with key stakeholders and manage their expectations
• work closely with our internal teams and merchants where you are the key stakeholder coordinating project launches on timely manner
• evaluate merchant needs to suggest improvement areas for the program, additional features, etc.
• track your portfolio performance using data and metrics to proactively drive improvements
• take ownership of all technical initiatives for our merchants incl. coordinating the day-to-day operational support
• work closely with internal teams (e.g. connectivity, product, finance, customer support etc.) assuring that merchant issues are being resolved and prioritised accordingly
• establish best practices for our merchants (incl. project mapping, reporting, workflows with relevant internal teams, etc.)