expired to Apply
We are a team of talented and young people passionate about our products used by millions of people globally. Together we aim to get things done without bureaucracy, and we enjoy doing it from a flexible and comfy yet professional and engaging work environment. With the recent launch of our new Trident Bundling platform targeting the leading streaming, VOD (Video on Demand), and TV Everywhere companies including Amazon, Spotify, Disney, and Sky, we're now looking for a Technical Project Manager for Bundling Partnerships to join us on our mission.
You'll be working alongside international and fun colleagues and founders at one of Estonia's most global technology companies. Everyone at Fortumo has a strong sense of commitment and ownership. We don't expect you to know everything from the beginning, but we do want you to want to learn and grow with us. You'll be given a chance to actively shape our future success while helping our customers to grow their businesses from every corner of the world. If you believe in getting things done, you'll fit right in.
This role is all about day to day management of project delivery for leading streaming and VOD providers. By leveraging Fortumo's platform and partnership with more than 100 Telcos worldwide, you will support our Digital partners in new user acquisition and international expansion. As part of the Products team, you will be responsible for:
• gathering project requirements from stakeholders at our Digital and Telco partners
• planning project implementation by working closely with product owners, solution architects, and other teams inside Fortumo
• driving exceptional communication with external stakeholders and managing their expectations
• maintaining project documentation and tracking delivery progress
• leading project delivery by internal teams, validating their deliverables and mitigating risks
• arranging supporting processes including SLA, customer care, and performance monitoring
• collaborating with our Digital and Telco partners on the go to market plans and marketing activities