User growth & revenue below targets?
We solve these challenges.
Leading streaming services use our platform for direct carrier billing, digital wallets & bundling.
Solutions for OTT companies
Technical platform built specifically for OTT companies: full support for SVOD, TVOD (PPV) and AVOD services, user management and promotional campaigns
carrier billing & digital wallets
Increase conversion through a simple 1-click billing solution.
- Desktop, in-app, smart TV & set-top box payments
- One integration, global telco & digital wallet coverage
- PPV & subscription payments support
- Free trial & discount campaigns support
- Full subscription & user management
- White-labelled to match your brand
“Spotify's successful work with carrier billing sits well in our wider plan to offer our customers various payment methods relevant to them, and specific to their location.”Read more
Grow your user base through co-marketing partnerships. Increase customer loyalty through telco-backed offers.
- Turnkey integrations with telcos, TV providers and broadband companies
- Full solution for content provisioning user entitlement, billing and revenue management
- Consumer front-end for on-boarding, activations, and cancellations
- Fully compatible with Fortumo’s direct carrier billing & digital wallets platform
"Amazon Prime's India head: tie-ups with telecom operators behind subscriber growth"Read more
Why launch your telco partnerships through Fortumo?
Pre-integrated with leading telcos, TV and broadband providers. Saves you time on feature development and integrations. Faster launches for payments and bundling.
Long-term experience in helping leading OTT services including Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, iQIYI, iflix and JOOX grow their user base and revenue.
Contact us & request a demo
Find out more about our solutions for OTT services:
DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Fortumo is a global monetization and growth platform for digital content merchants. The company connects merchants to a network of more than 300 fragmented telcos and digital wallets in Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.