User growth & revenue below targets?
We solve these challenges.
Leading streaming services are using our platform for direct carrier billing & bundling.
Solutions for OTT companies
Technical platform built specifically for OTT companies: full support for SVOD, TVOD (PPV) and AVOD services, user management and promotional campaigns
direct carrier billing
Increase conversion through a simple 1-click billing solution.
- Desktop, in-app, smart TV & set-top box payments
- One integration, global telco coverage
- PPV & subscription payments support
- Free trial & discount campaigns support
- Full subscription & user management
- White-labelled to match your brand
“Spotify's successful work with carrier billing sits well in our wider plan to offer our customers various payment methods relevant to them, and specific to their location.”Read more
Grow your user base through co-marketing partnerships. Increase customer loyalty through telco-backed offers.
- Turnkey integrations with telcos, TV providers and broadband companies
- Full solution for content provisioning user entitlement, billing and revenue management
- Consumer front-end for on-boarding, activations, and cancellations
- Fully compatible with Fortumo’s direct carrier billing platform
"Amazon Prime's India head: tie-ups with telecom operators behind subscriber growth"Read more
Why launch your telco partnerships through Fortumo?
Pre-integrated with leading telcos, TV and broadband providers. Saves you time on feature development and integrations. Faster launches for payments and bundling.
Long-term experience in helping leading OTT services including Spotify, Amazon, iflix, JOOX, Smule and HOOQ grow their user base and revenue
Contact us & request a demo
Find out more about our solutions for OTT services:
DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Fortumo is a digital enablement platform for app stores and digital service providers for user acquisition, monetization and retention. The company connects service providers with more than 280 mobile operators across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Fortumo’s platform is used by thousands of leading digital merchants including Google and Spotify.